The Australian Trade Practices Act 1974 (Cwth) and similar State and Territory Legislation confers certain rights and remedies on consumers in relation to the provision of services by this website which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified (“Statutory Rights”). To the extent that such Statutory Rights conflict with the disclaimers and other conditions set out below, the Statutory Rights shall prevail provided that the offending disclaimer or condition shall be read down to the minimum extent required to avoid offending the Statutory Rights or if necessary, shall be severed on the basis that the remainder of the disclaimer and the conditions shall continue to apply to the maximum extent possible. This disclaimer shall exclude all other conditions and warranties implied by custom, law or statute.
Subject to the Statutory Rights:
1. All content is provided “as is, as available” and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied,
2. Simply Magic Pty Ltd and its associates expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose,
3. Simply Magic Pty Ltd and its associates does not warrant that the functions contained in any Content or any Communications Facility or user or member access to this website or the servers which store and transmit Content to you are free of viruses or any other harmful components’
4. Simply Magic Pty Ltd and its associates does not warrant or make any representations regarding user or member access to, or the results of user or member access to, this Website (including any linked websites) or any other website owned and operated by Simply Magic Pty Ltd, or any Content in terms of correctness, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise, and
5. Users and members (and not Simply Magic Pty Ltd and/or its associates) assume the entire cost and responsibility of any necessary verification, maintenance, repair and/or correction of any relevant Content.
Under no circumstances (including but not limited to any act or omission, whether negligent or not, on the part of Simply Magic Pty Ltd and/or its associates) will Simply Magic Pty Ltd and/or its associates or its/their Affiliates be liable for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential damages or loss of profits whatsoever which result from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access, this website or any Content.
Users and members expressly acknowledge and agree that Simply Magic Pty Ltd and/or its associates does not exert control over other users and members of the website and is not liable either for their opinions or their behaviour including any information and/or advice and any defamatory statements or offensive conduct.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Simply Magic Pty Ltd’s liability for breach of any implied warranty or condition which cannot be excluded is limited at the option of Simply Magic Pty Ltd to:
1. the supply of services again, or
2. the payment of the cost of having services supplied again.
The information on this website is provided for educational purposes only.
Every effort has been made to accurately represent the information, the services, and their potential. There is no guarantee that you will earn any money using the techniques and ideas presented on this website or in the materials offered on this website. Neither do we make any guarantee about the likelihood of your success as a business. Examples and testimonials provided on this website and in the materials offered on this website are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of success. We do not guarantee your results. You are entirely responsible for your financial outcomes, not us. Any claims or examples of actual results can be verified upon request. Simply Magic Pty Ltd expressly disclaims all and any liability to any person or organization, whether a purchaser of educational products from this website or not, in respect of anything, and of the consequences of anything done or omitted to be done by any such person in reliance, whether in whole or in part, upon the whole or any part of the contents of this website and materials or services offered on this website. Simply Magic Pty Ltd will not accept any responsibility for any errors and/or omissions.
All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
If you have a question or comment, feel free to email us at: email@example.com